When you hear the smoke of a vehicle, maybe what’s on your mind is how to minimize it. One way that you can use is to use an electric scooter because the vehicle does not generate smoke and keeps your environment clean of various smoke vehicles. That way, you will also be more economical because the vehicle does not require fuel.
To prevent the body from experiencing symptoms of respiratory disease, then there are some things you can do. Some of these things as a precautionary measure right next to you using the electric scooter.
– Keep away from various disruptive fumes, including cigarette smoke. This is an important step to protect the lungs from infection.
– Make sure they sleep and rest enough. Keep all gadgets including mobile phones that can interfere with family members rest time.
– Expand eating foods that contain vitamins, especially vitamin C. Vitamins are helpful to maintain the immune system.
– Give drinking water as much as possible. Make sure your family does not lack fluids to keep her metabolism.
You do not want your family members or even yourself to have breathing problems. So, what you need to do in your environment to prevent it is the way below.
– Keep the house clean
It’s important to keep the house free of dust. Make sure your bathroom and your exhaust are free of fungus that can trigger allergies of the respiratory tract.
– Avoid construction area
Do not be too close to the construction site. Dust from this development is dangerous. If forced, use a mask to prevent inhalation of the ducts into the respiratory tract.
– Keep family members from air pollution
Air pollution is not only caused by smog or motor vehicle exhaust fumes. Cigarette smoke, garbage incineration smoke, and factory smoke are among the contributors to air pollution that can irritate your respiratory tract and the family.